A Night In Paradise with Dzindi (Part 1)

I meditated as I gloomily glared at my Samsung Note 4, Yes I wanted to text telling him about how handsome his body is and how I wet my pants and feel crazy every time he clouds my mind. 

Ooh no! Wait! Maybe to tell him how good he was.

No no no, that was not good enough, maybe to let him know that he always gave me wonderful pictures of nature.

Not only beautiful pictures of nature but of himself with his dick erect and causes me to drop my saliva and pre-cum, especially the one when sunlight was shining perfectly on his firm dick that looked like art. I wanted to tell him that I always want to be closer to him, but how to express myself to him was the problem. I thought of scribbling a few erotic words and entice him with moans and a sexy voice message.
The Night In Paradise Of Pleasure With Dr Dzindi (Part 1)
The Night In Paradise Of Pleasure With Dr Dzindi (Part 1)
Ahh no he had blocked me on all his social platforms.

The last time we had an argument when I tried to stop him from posting his erotic antics on his Facebook page Dzebonde naDr Dzindi. I always felt unsecured because I wanted him to be mine, and mine alone. I did not want to share him with any lady. Though no one had told me, I knew quite well that single, married and all other hot-blooded ladies were garnering for his dick to put signatures on their pussies. I was terribly upset because from that day He closed all channels of communication with me, He had stopped visiting my place and this made me feel like I was being thrown away like trash.

Sure for the first time in life he was the first man to drive me into a panic mode, I had always told myself that men are like cabs, you can have it anytime you want it, so long your money. After all, I was a very self-reliant woman, who had made more achievements than many men. but losing Dzindi was not an option this time. Yes, it had all started as me being his fan on his page, but I had wittily fished him into my handbag.

Talk of the devil, as I was still buried in my thoughts, trying to construct a text that will make him rush to my place and shove his dick inside me, outside I heard wheels scratching to a halt, crushing against the three-quarter stones spread on my yard. There he was!

I knew he was angry with me, I was pissed off too!! I rushed to welcome him but alas! I couldn’t believe what I saw, Dzindi was still mad at me though he was trying to conceal it by playing a nice man that kind of thing. His responses to me were one-word answers. Infuriating. I managed my anger because I felt like bursting and yelling at his face, why would he come to my place if he did not want to talk to me?

I was putting on lingerie, red glow in the dark Braa paired it with my black pleather crotchless underwear. Lace ruffles outlined my bare ass. I covered myself up with my grey thigh-length satin robe. 

He made his way straight to the bathroom and closed the door. The next thing I heard was running the shower. I was confused about whether to join him in the bathroom, but he had closed the door right on my face. 

I hesitated to open the door, and for some reason, I stood at the bathroom door like a scarecrow in deserted arid lands until The shower cut off.

Yes, I was hurt by his attitude towards me. I stumped to my bedroom and slammed the door forcefully enough for him to hear that all was not well, but he was following behind me.

As I threw myself on the bed the door was ajar before it was slammed again.

What was the meaning of all this?
Adverts Here

avatar
Nyaya DzepaBonde Online
Do You Want To Learn Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Nuru Massage, Back Massage ... etc.

We are OPEN: Bookings Can Me Made via WhatsApp 24/7 From Widget. Please Leave Your Message Below:
Nyaya DzepaBonde Team
Chat with WhatsApp